Sunday, September 21, 2014

UNITOP IS COMING TO CARMEN CEBU

 UNITOP IS LOW COST STORE FOR GENERAL MERCHANDISE  AND IT WILL SOON OPEN IN CARMEN. CEBU ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF THE CARMEN  CEBU MARKET BUILDING BELOW

UNITOP General Merchandise Incorporation is one of the best in the Philippines general merchandise industry. Founded by Filipino-Chinese business man Ricardo L. Brito in 2000, this business primarily focuses on China-made merchandise such as  clothing, shoes, metallic products, school supplies, home appliances, kitchen waves, hardware and other daily needs. It is also one of the leading retail chain stores.

 
Name it and we have it General Store
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudailynews/enterprise/view/20101122-304633/Affordable-but-quality-products

Reminds me of my favorite Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Dollar General stores in the USA.




Unitop, a growing enterprise and its list of branches in the Philippines

http://www.affordablecebu.com/load/business/unitop_a_growing_enterprise_and_its_list_of_branches_in_the_philippines/6-1-0-719

http://mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com/2007/01/01/shopping-unitop-style/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-AmWygpFDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWbBY83WpgE

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good, I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend; I will keep an eye on it
    Rated #1 Herbal Incense Super Store - LegalZensense.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article, this post is really amazing.
    Rated #1 Herbal Incense Super Store – LegalHerbalEmpire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
    Rated #1 Liquid Incense Super Store – Bizarrojuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance!

    buy herbal incense online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ambitious candidates wanted to make a career in medical have a golden opportunity of MBBS in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to make money from betting on football - Work Tomake Money
    If you're having problems งานออนไลน์ finding 벳 인포 a winning bet online for the 바카라 시스템 배팅 day of your choosing, 바카라사이트 then there are plenty of opportunities available right here. w88

    ReplyDelete